disco hits 80er

The single Comanchero was produced by Aldo Martinelli and Simona Zanini. The single by Miko Mission (born Pier Michele Bozzetti) was written by Graziano Pegoraro and Tony Carrasco. The first single by Italian singer Mr. Zivago (born Massimo Rastrelli). Gimme! The single by German singer Fancy (born Manfred Alois Segieth) appears on his second album “Contact” (1986). Abba – Gimme! It was released in 1987 with Radio Version and Instrumental Version on the B side of the single. It reached number 2 on the singles chart in Austria, #3 in Germany, #4 in Switzerland #5 in France and #17 in Italy. It was successful also in Switzerland (#4), Portugal (#4), Italy (#28) and Sweden (#20). Quotation.Today - Quotes, quotations, citations and sayings generator. “Happy Station” appears on the groups 1984 album “Have Fun!”. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of 30 Jahre Top Ten Hits - Die 80er! Baltimora was an Italian group with Northern Irish frontman Jimmy McShane. The single “For Your Love” was released already in 1986. Golden80s.com - Alphabet of 80s Music Videos. It hit number 1 on the singles charts in South Africa and Belgium. The debut single by English ex-model Edward Huntington was released in 1986. If you enjoyed listening to this one, maybe you will like: 1. Den Harrow is best known for the hit “Don’t Break My Heart”. “Boys” single was released in 1987 and spent many weeks in top ten of singles charts all over the Europe, including the U.K. (#3). 1 on Discogs. The fifth single by Italian DJ, producer and singer Albert One (born Alberto Carpani). Fancy is best known for his first hit “Slice Me Nice” (1984). “Around My Dream” was re-released in 1986 (“remix”) and in 1993 “Around My Dream ’93”. Italo disco project, fronted by the Florian Fadinger, former manager of famous German DJ Sven Väth (aka Off in the 80s). It was released in 1985 as a second Ken’s single. It was re-released as “Don’t Cry Tonight -’89 verison” in 1989 and remixed many times. A huge hit by Italian singer, actress and model Sabrina (born Norma Sabrina Salerno) was written by Matteo Bonsanto, Roberto Rossi, Claudio Cecchetto, M.Charlton and A Gill. Song was written by Claus Mathias Clamath and Majo Rolyat. The single from Iván’s (stage name of Spanish singer Juan Carlos Ramos Vaquero) 1985 album Baila. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Debut and the most successful single by Italian singer P. Lion (born Pietro Paolo Pelandi). It reached top ten in many European Coutries, incl. 30 Best Italo Disco Hits. Original version appears on Savage’s 1984 album “Tonight”. The song was written by Azel and Marco Masini. A song by Italian singer Ken Laszlo (born Gianni Coraini) was written by Gino Caria and Sandro Oliva. Label: Song (5) - 2003 • Series: 30 Jahre Top Ten Hits - Die 80er! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of Hits Der 80er Vol. Dolce Vita was released as a debut single by Italian musician and actor Ryan Paris (born Fabio Roscioli). Song was written by Sandy Marton and Claudio Cecchetto (co-writter of Taffy’s I Love My Radio). Your favourite 80s Disco Music for your … It was released in 1984. It appears on his 1984 debut album “Springtime”. The second single by Croatian singer (born in Zagreb, former Yugoslavia). It was revealed that Stefano Zandri did not actually sing the Den Harrow songs, he lip-synched to vocals recorded by another artists – vocals on Bad Boy are provided by American vocalist Tom Hooker who also co-wrote many Den Harrow’songs. Music for relaxing, meditation and undisturbed sleeping. Monica Stucchi provided the public face of the singer in “live” lip-synched performances (but Stucchi recorded some lead vocals for 1986 “The Legend” album and uses moniker Valerie Dore). The song was written by Abacab, Ivana Spagna and Ottavio Bacciocchi. A song by Italian musician Gazebo (born Paul Mazzolini) was released in 1983 as a second single from the debut self-titled album with instrumental version on the B-side. It was released in 1987 with “Olé Olé (Bandolito Amor)” on the B-side of the single. It reached number 3 in Italy and #10 on the singles chart in Spain. The single was certified gold in Spain, Canada and France. The song was composed by Gazebo himself and Pierluigi Giombini. on Discogs. The song appears on Sabrina’s debut self-titled album (1987). It hit number 1 spot in Italy and reached top ten also in Norway, Switzerland and Germany in 1984. The UK version was re-recorded and retitled as “I Love My Radio (Dee Jay’s Radio)”. It was released in 1983 with “Ice Cream” on the B-side of the single. “You’re My First You’re My Last” was written by Linda and Elvine (frontman of the group Atlantis 2000) and released as a single in 1986. One of the most famous italo disco songs was written by Pierluigi Giombini, best known as an author of Gazebo’s “I Like Chopin” and “Masterpiece”. It was produced Davide Zambelli of the band Scotch. It became a hit in Germany – it reached number 3 on the official singles chart. In 1984 Linda moved to Germany and started solo music career. Label: Brunswick News - 565 839-2 • Format: CD Compilation • Country: Germany • Genre: Electronic, Hip Hop • Style: Pop Rap, Synth-pop, Disco Pozzoli also performed vocals for the song “Mad Desire” by Den Harrow. (A Man After Midnight), The Fun Boy Three & Bananarama – It Ain’t What You Do, Cutting Crew – (I Just) Died In Your Arms, Eighth Wonder – When the Phone Stops Ringing, Jive Bunny And The Mastermixers – Let’s Party, Seven great Duran Duran songs you might not know. It reached number 5 in Italy and #6 on the official UK Singles Chart and on the U.S. Dance Chart. It was very popular in the Eastern Europe (reached number 1 on the charts in Bulgaria and Romania). The biggest hit by Italo disco project Martinelli, founded by Aldo Michele Martinelli, producer of Raggio Di Luna or Doctor’s Cat) and singer Simona Zanini. The first single by an Italo disco musical project Valerie Dore. He is also known for his hits “Dancing In The Dark” (1985) and “Agent Of Liberty” (1986). One of the most successful singles by italo disco project fronted by Italian fashion model Stefano Zandri.

Poe Frenzy Charge Monkey, Sketche 70 Er Jahre, Effelsberg Radioteleskop Webcam, Songtext Gil Ofarim, Amoi Seg' Ma Uns Wieder Xavier Naidoo, Dichten Reimende Wörter, Simone Steinkamp Abgenommen, Kündigung Muster Debitel, Bundesratswahlen 2019 Kandidaten,