how do you reply to wassup

How to respond to sup? Living the dream, and trying to wake up. Or you can use any of the other examples listed below. Use this only if you are a man, and want someone to be disgusted by your genitalia. This simply means everything is okay at the moment. Voila! 2. Alternatively, swipe right on the message to reply. 10 Powerful Signs It’s Time You Say I Love You To Your Partner, 10 Compelling Reasons You Should Date A Guy Who Wears His Heart On His Sleeve. I am an aspiring filmmaker, literature-enthusiast, movie buff, and music snob. We are a team of researchers and writers with a variety of expertise including cooking, health, finance, electronics, cars, relationships, and much more. Layman’s Terms – What Does It Mean? This thread is archived. At this point you are just messing with them, and they know it. Have a question? [Serious]How to reply to the phrase "What's up" or "Wassup"? hide. Contact us so we can answer it for you! Either way, you will be thought of as a creep. 10. What Does BlueHost Offer? What are the normal, cool & professional ways to reply under the following scenario. However in the twentieth century, English has been stripped of its vowels , and the articulate have disappeared, replaced by the people who use “What’s up” ..err..wassup as an introductory greeting. “I’m selling my house,” if you want the other person to know your current condition and if you both have the time to talk about it. In this context, the appropriate response is to return the greeting or to confirm that everything is okay. [Chegg Study, Textbooks, and Tutors], How Long Is a Semester in College? “What’s up” is one of the most common greetings. The context of how it was asked has everything to do with the meaning of it. So, you can see that your response to “What’s up?” will largely depend on the person asking and the conditions wherein the question was asked. Is that ok? Press J to jump to the feed. This is a good start to tell them what’s wrong at the moment or what’s currently going on with your life.eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'howchimp_com-leader-1','ezslot_9',111,'0','0'])); “That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”. Voila! But you impress upon him that it is still working hours and it’s not yet time to have a friendly talk.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'howchimp_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_11',123,'0','0'])); If the person is somebody you are not particularly close to and you’re not very interested in knowing, this is a good response because you are still showing them your niceties. Just… rolling with it (and then walk away). What Is The Difference Between Love And Romance? Try running so that they can’t hit you. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'howchimp_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',106,'0','0'])); The proper response to this question largely depends on the one who is asking and the situation it was asked. How do you reply to someone that says "wassup?"? © 2020 Copyright HowChimp.com - We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is a simple, straight answer. If you don’t feel like talking, you can politely and gently give this reply. All things seem to be fine now with you around. (With Examples), What Is Chegg? In case you are wondering, I am still single. Since you had selected a particular Message to reply to, your reply will appear in context with the message that you are replying to. When someone greets you with “What’s up”, you can respond with any of the following: A person may pop the question “What’s up?” because of one of the following reasons: 1) to show politeness in a limited context, 2) to start a small talk, or 3) to show genuine interest. “I’m busy with this task, let’s talk later.”. Again, it depends on the circumstances. Here are some appropriate responses that you can consider: You can be more flexible in answering a friend who pops the question, “What’s up?” Your answer could be funny, sarcastic, or neutral, depending on the intent of your friend. Oh, you know, just an old soup which I reheated. Fine, thanks. Update: On facebook a friend emailed me saying "wassup", how would I respond? If you want to be funny, you can tell your friend that your rent has just gone up. You can say this to a friend who notices that you are worried and seem to be in trouble. When someone says “What’s up”, a common response is “Nothing”, “Not much”, “Not much, you?”. This might take some time to understand, but the moment they do they are probably going to avoid you because you are in the habit of making bad jokes. Everything is going fine now that you’re around. It Is Never To Late To Get To Know Your Partner Better, #AstroSpeak Travel Horoscope 2019 For Each Zodiac Sign. Any polite response that you can come up with will be appropriate. If you don’t feel like talking, you can politely and gently give this reply. In general, when someone greets you with “What’s up?” they are not really expecting an in-depth answer from you. So you can expect them to greet you with “What’s up?” not just once but several times a day. If the other person makes no effort to ask you a proper question, then you should not have to reply to them with a proper answer. Congratulations! New Love Times © 2012-20. Nuttin'. If you don't say anything else, though, it might be a signal that you don't want to continue the conversation. share. There is really no one answer that may apply to all these three scenarios. 74% Upvoted. Press and hold the message you would like to comment on and select “Reply” from the context menu, so that your reply or question will contain a full quote of the message in question. However, I could add you to my to-do-list. If things are going great at work, you can use this reply. Anonymous. How Chimp is here to answer your questions! Not bad. A common response is Wassup back at them. Now there is no scope for conversation. In other words, your response will depend on the circumstances by which the question was asked. Sometimes, when a stranger asks, it is better and safer to nod your head so that you can acknowledge them. Nothing like a good old socially relevant, politically inclined retort to startle the conversationally impaired. Person 1: Wassup? Well, this list was crafted to provide flirty answers to the "How are you?" I feel much better now that you asked me. It is similar to “How are you” or “What’s going on”. You will be able to avoid the conversation without being rude to your co-worker. I can’t get you out of my mind. If you are raring to get off from work because the past week is terribly stressful, you can even use a depressed tone in your voice. #ScienceSpeaks People Who Point Out Grammar Errors Are Huge JERKS! how to reply to wassup? This will incite interest in what you have to say or not. This is a very typical response that most people expect. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There’ll come a time that this will go out of our mouth instinctively if you are used to being asked ‘What’s up?” But it is a very polite way to respond by asking almost the same question to your co-worker. All Rights Reserved. [8 Reasons Why They Are]. To do this on an iPhone, tap the + button next to the message text field. 7 Answers. report. Wassup and sup or slang versions of “what’s up”. “Gas prices,” if you are feeling sarcastic. “I am hanging in there; it’s been a busy week.”, This is an apt and polite answer to an officemate with whom you are not particularly close. For some reason, when a boyy says it tew meh i dont know what to sayy but half the time i do reply back "nun much." How Long Does It Take to Become an Uber Driver? Of course, your good friends will want to know all the juicy details of what’s going on with you, why your girlfriend dumped you for another girl, how someone shared nude photos of you on Snap Chat and all of the other exciting things going on in … For instance, a person may ask, “What’s up?” because they notice that a coworker seems distressed or has some trouble. But you impress upon him that it is still working hours and it’s not yet time to have a friendly talk. r/AskReddit: r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. Featured image source: always-back-winners. Perform the above lose-your-friends-in-no-time stunts at your own risk! Whether you are a native English speaker or not, it can be difficult to know how to respond. Do you want to make fun of the phrase ‘what’s up?’  Here are some quips that will surprise the person who asked and possibly make them laugh or at least make them smile.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'howchimp_com-leader-4','ezslot_14',116,'0','0'])); When someone says “What’s up”, it is an everyday greeting that you can respond with one-liners such as “Nothing,” “Not Much,” or “Alright.” When asked this question, the appropriate response is to return the greeting or confirm that everything is normal. How to Measure Monitor Size? You can just reply with a hey,how are you ? How do you reply to the afermentioned phrase? 1. The Interior Color Trends 2019 Are Here For You To Splurge On! 1 decade ago. What Size Is My Monitor? How to respond to what’s up text messages on Tinder or Bumble? This reply may result in the person harming you physically, in some way or the other. Person 2: The sky! Answer Save. You can use this quip in two ways. Then enter your reply as you would with any message. How to Respond to a Compliment? This can start a lively discussion between the two of you.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'howchimp_com-leader-3','ezslot_13',112,'0','0'])); This response is appropriate if you are getting old. If the other person makes no effort to ask you a proper question, then you should not have to reply to them with a proper answer. Suggested read: 8 things I do on Saturday that I regret on Sunday. The most delicate human emotions have been expressed through the language in gripping words that tug at heartstrings producing the sound of a beautiful symphony. From the Menu that appears at the top, tap on Reply.. 4. Maybe the person is someone who admires you or is someone who wants something from you.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'howchimp_com-box-4','ezslot_4',108,'0','0'])); In the third scenario, the person could be a close friend with whom you have lost contact for some time, and you have just had a chance encounter. This could also start a talk that will help you while away until the clock hits five o’clock. Mischief managed! How Chimp also participates in affiliate programs with Bluehost, Chegg, and other sites. Go existential. Next, Tap and Hold on the particular Message that you wanted to reply to.. 3. I’m socially predisposed to say, “Nothing much, what about you?”. You can use this phrase if you want your co-worker to know that you have had a hectic day and are looking forward to getting home for a rest. How to Respond to "What Are You Looking for in a…. save. 1. We are compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. Is this a pick-up line to pick me up? Use it sarcastically when you are not in the mood, or use it as a joke if you want to intrigue your friend. On Android, tap the paper clip button in the top-right corner of your screen. In the first scenario, “What’s up?” could be asked by someone you are acquainted with but not that much. .That is your style how you reply to that question. I am not responsible for any damage hence, caused. “Same as always,” or “Same old,” or “As usual.”. It can tickle the bones of your friend and still let them know about your present health condition. “Good, how are you?” or “I’m good, yourself?” if you want to return the greeting. or something similar.You can do for the line hey,handsome wassup ? There is no need to say a word because the question came from someone you do not know. Note how the quoted WhatsApp message is shown in a separate preview above the text input field. This answer is formal. You can respond to wassup or sup with “All good”, “Nothing much”, or “Nothing”. #AstroSpeak Poems For You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign, Don't Miss Out On These Home Interior Trends 2019, Try our weekly newsletter with amazing tips to bring and retain love in your life, 13 Creative Ways To Reply To The Ever-Annoying 'Wassup!'. How to reply to a message - You can use the reply feature when responding to a specific message in an individual or group chat. Read on to learn more about how to respond to what’s up including may example responses. 9. There is a notion that this phrase is short for “What’s the update?” That means the person asking is basically just checking up on what have you been up to or how things are going. Here are some responses that you can use for your officemates or co-workers. 43 comments. Other hobbies include obsessively quoting TS Eliot, making mixed tapes for people who don’t like me back, and daydreaming of watching Radiohead concerts. Alternatively, you can respond to a quoted chat line with an image, video, document, contact, or your location. It’s a decent way of saying, “I’m exhausted, and I really want to go home.”. A close workmate sees you every day. How to Respond When Someone Says They Like You, How to Respond to “How Are You?” (With Examples). Press and hold the message you would like to comment on and select “Reply” from the context menu, so that your reply or question will contain a full quote of the message in question. 1 decade ago. Answer Save. Exercise discernment and use the example responses above to respond however you feel. Note how the quoted WhatsApp message is shown in a separate preview above the text input field. A lot of folks won’t really give a toss how you respond. “Counting the hours before the week ends.”eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'howchimp_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_10',115,'0','0'])); It’s best to give this reply to a co-worker on a Friday. This really confuses me and it does not help with me being awkward. How am I? Are you into flirting like there's no tomorrow? is there anythingg else i could say because im starting to sayy that to much.. thanks ! Anonymous. Open the WhatsApp Group chat on your Android Phone.. 2. Or turned on. You are both looking forward to the weekend when you can relax and forget all about work. My boss asks : How's it going? Suppichoo? That’s for me to know and for you to find out. Hey guys. Update: In Texting Language ! Not only do you successfully dodge the question but also make them feel stupid about asking it. The number of obese people in the United States. Okay, bye! I’ve been pretty depressed today. Today’s Book on #50BooksInAYear: Collected Love Poems By E E Cummings. Why Do We Say It? It shows them respect and impresses them in a polite way that you don’t want to talk about. It will help to frighten the receiver into believing you generally think of aviary posteriors or they will just have a light laugh. Go existential. It’s also a good way to start a conversation. You can also use this reply even if you have no problem with your blood pressure. Yes, the dirty retort had to come sometime. The question is a non-intrusive and polite way to know what’s going on and if they could offer any assistance. In the second situation, the person may ask you, “What’s up?” in their desire to start a conversation. Make sure that you make an appropriate religious gesture while you do this. My level of attraction, since you texted me. Your time – you should leave. It’s just like asking, “What’s the matter?” or “Are you alright?”. 0 0. [Serious]How to reply to the phrase "What's up" or "Wassup"? questions people receive every day. My friends ask: Wassup? or "What's up?" Below are some examples of how to respond to what’s up from a close friend:eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'howchimp_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',110,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'howchimp_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_8',110,'0','1'])); This will tell your friend that everything is going fine with you and there is nothing that is bothering you at the moment. English has evolved through the ages and borne the fruits of its vivacity in all brilliant poetry and prose. The right response to this question largely depends on the person asking and the situation it was asked. “My blood pressure,” after a meeting with your boss. Relevance. If you unexpectedly received a “What’s up?”, “Wassup?”, or “Sup” message from someone on Tinder, Bumble, or some other dating app, here are some effective responses that you can use.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'howchimp_com-leader-2','ezslot_12',113,'0','0'])); Now that you know how to respond to “what’s up” text messages, also (wassup or sup) from a friend or dating app, let’s see what would be an appropriate response when it is from a co-worker. For sure your workmate will be happy to hear it. Enter your response and tap Send. Your friend may want to know your present situation, or what you have been up to and stuff like that. Then enter your reply as you would with any message. “All sorts of stuff, have you heard that I’m promoted?”. You might answer this way if someone you don't know, like a waiter at a restaurant, asks how you are. Favourite answer. Ugh, I have just developed a mental problem. Do you want to add spice to your daily conversations? Reply to a message Android Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply. Eventually, it became a general greeting for people in the United States and the U.K.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'howchimp_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',109,'0','0'])); So, you will know how to respond when the other person asks, “What’s up?” As a general response, you can either say “Not Much,” or “Alright,” or “Nothing.” In that context, the other person gets the feeling that you are just returning his greeting. Next, type your reply to the Message and tap on the Send button.. 1 0. [Computer Monitor Lifespan], Are AirPods Worth It? It could mean that you are feeling stressed. You will be able to avoid the conversation without being rude to your co-worker. Standard biology book reply for respiration – actually, you have just succeeded in making person asking the question uncomfortable. How to respond to sup? 6. How to respond to “What’s up?”. How to Respond to "Thank You for Your Service"? This will incite interest in what you have to say or not. How to respond to “What’s up” if it’s from a co-worker? Ok so theres this guy that kinda looks at me and smirks then says "wassup girl", and I have no idea how to respond because i dont think he genuinely cares about whats up with me and its just like his saying or something but i still have to say something so... what should I say, I dont want to be rude or blow him off in anyway either

Alter Saumweg Sustenpass, Tradi Shisha Messing, Der Name Der Rose Kaufen, Sam Eisenstein Frau, Kleinster Adler Der Welt, Wbu What About You, Disney Plus Geht Nicht über Wlan, Kaffeehaus Schlauch Shisha, Camping Saint Maxime Frankreich, Prinzipien Der Sozialen Marktwirtschaft Unterricht,