yayo lyrics lana

Lyrics to Yayo by Lana Del Rey from the Born to Die [Digital] [Paradise Edition] [Bonus Tracks] [23-Track] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! *Also, the lyrics are supposed to be "A tunnel lined with yellow lights", not "a ton aligned with yellow lights" Translation of 'Yayo' by Lana Del Rey from English to German I like the snake on your tattoo I like the ivy and the ink blue Yayo, yes, you. "Yayo" is a song by American singer and songwriter Lana Del Rey. Yeyo/Yayo is slang for cocaine. It appears on her first extended play, Kill Kill, her self-titled debut album, and her third EP, Paradise. After the release of her third EP, the song charted in France. Lana's often referred to her teenage self as being "crazy", and hasn't had a drink or do anything since she was 18, so this is probably about her past love/bad habits. Yayo You have to take me right now From this dark trailer park life now Yayo, how now? Before signing to a major record label, Del Rey released a self-produced music video for "Yayo". The Lyrics for Yayo by Lana Del Rey have been translated into 19 languages.

Love Island Stream, Banu Ilıcalı Efe Ceyhun, Ist Kommen Ein Verb, Jingle Jangle Journey Synchronsprecher, James Last Bruder, Philharmonie München Geschlossen, Zombie Bedeutung Cranberries, Absentia Staffel 3 Wer Ist Der Maulwurf, Romantische Ironie Taugenichts, Cro Tru Verkaufszahlen, Bwin Guthaben Nur Für Sportwetten,